Disability Advisory Service leaflets
We have made some leaflets that you can download using the links below that will explain various different aspects of what it means to have a disability at Imperial College and hopefully answer any questions you may have.
These leaflets are a resource for both prospective and current Imperial College students, as well as their parents or carers.
- Advice for disabled student on arrival at Imperial College
- Disclosing a disability
- Information for parents and carers supporting students into higher education
- What is a specialist study skills tutorial?
- Supporting students with dyslexia/SpLD at Imperial College
- Mental health and university students
- Support for students on the Autism Spectrum
- Specialist mentoring