Disability Advisory Service leaflets
We have made some leaflets that you can download using the links below that will explain various different aspects of what it means to have a disability at Imperial College and hopefully answer any questions you may have.
These leaflets are a resource for both prospective and current Imperial College students, as well as their parents or carers.
- Advice for disabled student on arrival at Imperial College (PDF)
- Disclosing a disability (PDF)
- Information for parents and carers supporting students into H.E. (PDF)
- What is a specialist study skills tutorial? (PDF)
- Supporting students with dyslexia/SpLD at Imperial College (PDF)
- Mental health and university students (PDF)
- Support for students on the Autism Spectrum (PDF)
- Specialist mentoring (PDF)