Accommodation for Returning Students

For some students, living out of halls is particularly difficult due to their disability. Students walking away from camera near Queens Lawn

If you feel like you might fall into this category, then please let your Advisor know. At the appropriate time in the academic year an application can be made for continuing accommodation.

To make an appointment with the Disability Advisory Service, please email

Further information about accommodation at Imperial College can be found at the Accommodation webpage