Away Day and Christmas Party 17-18 December 2019
All the Department's staff were invited to attend a day of discussions, presentations, and workshops away from campus, followed by Christmas dinner and quiz, and a party featuring close-up magic and quite an eclectic jukebox.
- the role of research groups and how we can facilitate cross-group working,
- crisis management and team problem-solving
- our Department Community – creating a vision for the future, how to develop a shared sense of common goals.
- developing the undergraduate curriculum
- using lab resources effectively for teaching and research
- research strategy and Grand Challenges
Our thanks to everyone who participated. All the feedback from the sessions will be reviewed and will help us achieve our continuing goals to create a supportive and more effective environment.