Funding and Scholarships
The ScottishPower Scholarships for Master’s Studies in the UK is available for those wishing to pursue the MSc in Sustainable Energy Futures programme.
Scholars will benefit from:
- Payment of enrolment costs at the university
- A monthly payment of £1,200 per month
- Company mentor
- Assistance with identifying an industry related project to assist with their academic studies
- Exciting career prospects
In return for the scholarship, ScottishPower are looking for each scholar to:
- Promote career opportunities available within the company
- Act as a STEM ambassador for the industry
- Introduce future scholarship applicants to the scheme
- Support any recruitment activities agreed on campus
Applications are made directly via ScottishPower through their website.
Energy Futures Lab Scholarships
Energy Futures Lab has two studentships available to Home students that cover the tuition fee costs.
There is no separate application for these and they are awarded by May each year.
Other available scholarships
Imperial College London offers a wide range of scholarships for postgraduates to support them through their studies
The organisations who have recently offered scholarships to students to study on our course are listed below: