Funding and Scholarships
Alan Howard Scholarships
Energy Futures Lab is inviting students to apply to the Alan Howard Scholarships for Energy Futures, which allows prospective students of Israeli origin to study energy research at Imperial College London.
This scholarship is available for those wishing to pursue the MSc in Sustainable Energy Futures programme, for entry in October each year.
The scholarship covers fees and a contribution towards living expenses up to a total of £40,000.
Applicants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Israel
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to study the MSc in Sustainable Energy Futures
- Have a good undergraduate degree (equivalent to a 1st)
- Have an IELTS score of 7 or above
Applicants for the scholarship should write a covering letter of no more than 500 words, confirming that they have applied for admission to the university, and explaining how they meet the criteria and why they should be considered for the scholarship.
Please send this to Alex Gibbs firstname.lastname@example.org by 01 May.
The ScottishPower Scholarships for Master’s Studies in the UK is available for those wishing to pursue the MSc in Sustainable Energy Futures programme.
Scholars will benefit from:
- Payment of enrolment costs at the university
- A monthly payment of £1,200 per month
- Company mentor
- Assistance with identifying an industry related project to assist with their academic studies
- Exciting career prospects
In return for the scholarship, ScottishPower are looking for each scholar to:
- Promote career opportunities available within the company
- Act as a STEM ambassador for the industry
- Introduce future scholarship applicants to the scheme
- Support any recruitment activities agreed on campus
Applications are made directly via ScottishPower through their website.
Energy Futures Lab Scholarships
Energy Futures Lab has two studentships available to Home students that cover the tuition fee costs.
There is no separate application for these and they are awarded by May each year.
Other available scholarships
Imperial College London offers a wide range of scholarships for postgraduates to support them through their studies
The organisations who have recently offered scholarships to students to study on our course are listed below: