Who to contact
The Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation team
The Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation (IPC) team, part of the Enterprise Division, helps maximise the impact of Imperial's academic discoveries by identifying and progressing opportunities to develop research and technologies through collaboration and commercialisation. It manages industry partnerships and key stakeholder relationships.
You should contact the IPC team if you are interested in:
- Collaborating with the College on industrial research
- Licencing Imperial's technology portfolio
- Working with us to access translational funds
For initial queries, please contact:
- Julian Sikondari (Business School)
- Dr Rebeca Santamaria-Fernandez (Engineering)
- Stephanie Morris (Medicine)
- Dr Becky Wilson (Natural Sciences)
The Startup Team
The Startup Team, which sits within the Commercialisation Office, helps Imperial’s academic staff launch startups based on College IP.
You should contact the Startup Team if you are an investor and you are interested in learning more about Imperial’s startup portfolio.
Please contact Dr Govind Pindoria, Associate Director of Startup Formations.
The Commercialisation Office
The Commercialisation Office, part of the Enterprise Division, provides world-class legal, policy and IP management support to Imperial College London.
Its behind-the-scenes work includes:
- Patent and license management – helping the IPC team secure renewals and facilitating asset management.
- Developing policy, maintaining operational excellence, and administering the College’s interface with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Imperial College Innovations Limited
- External technology transfer services to select NHS trusts around London, offering patenting and licensing support.
- Startup formations.