The craft of automated decision making
In the first of the Imperial Business Partner's Technical Digest Series, Dr Alex Ribeiro-Castro, Imperial College Business School (Operations Management Group), explores Machine Learning (ML), considering what is driving its increasingly wide usage, the advantages and risks of using ML, and the organisational capabilities required in order to utilise ML.
This briefing covers the following topics and questions:
- The raw materials: Big Data
- The craftspeople: Data Scientists
- The tools: Machine Learning
- What could Machine learning do for your business?
- What do I need to have in place to consider using Machine learning?
- Risks and issues to be aware of
The Technical Digest Series briefings are available exclusively for IBP members on release. If you would like to find out more about this Technical Digest, contact email@example.com