Keep in touch
- For details of any upcoming Environmental Alumni reunions or to find out how to join the mailing list, please contact the CEP Postgraduate Teaching Office
As alumni of the Centre for Environmental Policy (CEP), you belong to a lifelong community of over 4,000 influential experts in the environmental sector across the globe. Graduates of the MSc and PhD programmes at CEP go on to take leading positions in a range of organisations dealing with natural resources management, energy policy, conservation, and sustainable development, including organisations like the United Nations, World Bank, public policy think tanks, and consulting companies.
CEP has a strong and active Alumni Network, enjoying from a range of activities, including:
- Job opportunities
- Strong professional and social interactions
- Mentoring new graduates and CEP post-graduate students
- Involvement in teaching and research supervision activities of CEP
- Networking events and social gatherings
For details of Alumni Network activities please contact the CEP postgraduate teaching office or join the alumni database (note that this is a vetted list open only to alumni of CEP postgraduates).
The Alumni Network activities are organised and supervised by the Alumni Committee, headed up by Dr Mike Tennant, Professor Nigel Bell and Dr Celia Carling. After a recent restructure, the Committee is working on a wider programme of activities and events to engage and strengthen the Alumni network.
- Quarterly drinks in London (the next to be early June 2017)
- Evening talks or CPD-style sessions back at Imperial to keep people up-to-date with the latest thoughts and research
- More opportunities for summer research projects or internships between students and alumni
- Development and coordination of worldwide CEP/ICEPT hubs
Imperial College Alumni
Visit the Imperial College Alumni website to find old friends, sign up for events or get ideas for professional development.