- Belgian 2050 Pathways Calculator website with webtool (launched 2013) and My2050 game (launched 2016)
- Produced by the climate change service of the federal administration with CLIMACTand VITO
- A Wallonia 2050 Pathways Calculator web tool was launched 2011, produced by the regional Government of Wallonia and CLIMACT
- Brazil 2050 Calculator website with webtool and spreadsheet (launched 2016)
- Produced by Empresa de Pesquisa Energética (EPE) and COPPE (part of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro)
The China 2050 Calculator was created by China’s Energy Research Institute (ERI) with support from the UK Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) and the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). These groups were brought together by the Low Emission Development Strategies Global Partnership (LEDS GP), founded in 2011 to facilitate peer learning technical cooperation and information exchange to support the formation and implementation of low emission development strategies.
More information can be found here.
- India Energy Security Scenarios 2047 web tool and spreadsheet (launched 2014, revised in 2015)
- Produced by NITI Aayog, the Indian Government's Planning Commission.
- State Calculators are also being developed, for example for the Andhra Pradesh energy Calculator (launched 2018).
- Produced by ICF in conjunction with the Government of Andhra Pradesh and NITI Aayog.
- Mauritius 2050 Calculator Webtool (launched 2015)
- Produced by the Mauritius Ministry of Environment, Sustainable Development, and Disaster and Beach Management
South East Europe
In 2015, the Thai 2050 Calculator was launched by the Thai Greenhouse Gas Management Organisation (TGO). The webtool is temporarily offline.
The Global Calculator
- The Global Calculator, an open-source model of the world's energy system (launched 2015)
- The Calculator is funded by the UK Government's International Climate Fund and the EU's Climate-KIC, and has been built by an international team of organisations.
- For more information see The Global Calculator Website
- UK 2050 Calculator webtool (new version and classic version), with spreadsheet (first launched in 2010)
- Produced by the Department of Energy and Climate Change (now the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy)