Athena at Imperial
The College was a founder member of the Charter in 2005
Imperial holds a Silver institutional award
The majority of departments hold their own awards, ranging from Bronze to Silver
The Athena Committee is operationally-focused. Its main purpose is to ensure that changes are made to departmental practices and culture so that departments gain, or retain, Athena SWAN awards, increasing the award level where possible.
The Athena Committee is chaired by Professor Stephen Curry, Assistant Provost (EDI), and membership includes the Faculty Ambassadors for Women, the College Athena SWAN Coordinator, and representatives from each academic department: Athena Committee Terms of Reference (pdf).
- 20 January 2020 Athena Committee minutes (pdf)
- 8 October 2019 Athena Committee minutes (pdf)
- 25 June 2019 Athena Committee minutes (pdf)
- 2 February 2019 Athena Committee minutes (pdf)
- 25 September 2018 Athena Committee minutes (pdf)
Future meeting dates:
- 11 May 2020