Harassment - the management perspective
- 12 October 2020, 14.00-16.00
- 10 March 2021, 13.00-15.00
- 12 May 2021, 13.00-15.00
- Defining and understanding: What is bullying and harassment?
- Relevant legislation - what you need to know
- Imperial College policy
- Case studies and exercises
- What to do if it happens to you or a colleague
- The way forward - fostering the right environment
Who should attend
This training programme is designed to enable managers to feel confident about managing claims of harassment, bullying, or victimisation; to understand the law and how to best eliminate harassment; to learn what organisational support mechanisms are available, and to think about the ideal work environment for all in your department.
- 2-hour session
- Facilitated by an external trainer: Cerulean Blu Consultancy
- No charge for Imperial staff
- Platform - MS Teams