Harassment - The Management Perspective
Course training dates
- 13 Nov 2018 - 10:00-13:00
- 19 Feb 2019 - 13:00-16:00
- 21 May 2019 - 10:00-13:00
- Defining and understanding: What is bullying and harassment?
- Relevant legislation - what you need to know
- Imperial College policy
- Case studies and exercises
- What to do if it happens to you or a colleague
- The way forward - fostering the right environment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training programme is designed to enable managers to feel confident about managing claims of harassment, bullying, or victimisation; to understand the law and how to best eliminate harassment; to learn what organisational support mechanisms are available; and to think about the ideal work environment for all in your department.
- Half day training course
- Facilitated by external trainer: Lesley Aitcheson
- No charge for Imperial staff