Harassment - the management perspective
This course is under review and a new offering will be made available shortly. In the meantime, for any queries email the EDI Centre
- Defining and understanding: What is bullying and harassment?
- Relevant legislation - what you need to know
- Imperial College policy
- Case studies and exercises
- What to do if it happens to you or a colleague
- The way forward - fostering the right environment
Who should attend
This training programme is designed to enable managers to feel confident about managing claims of harassment, bullying, or victimisation; to understand the law and how to best eliminate harassment; to learn what organisational support mechanisms are available, and to think about the ideal work environment for all in your department.
- 2-hour session
- Facilitated by an external trainer: Cerulean Blu Consultancy
- No charge for Imperial staff
- Platform - MS Teams