Central Library room information
Library meeting rooms
Below is information on the rooms that are available to book in the Library.
You can book these rooms through the Planon link above, or through Outlook. The name of the room as displayed below is the same as the room name in Planon and Outlook; the bracketed number tells you the recommended capacity of the room.
Library Meeting Rooms (1)
ICCL-04-408 (16), shared
- Known as Level 4 Meeting Room
- Room Contact: Library Attendants (x58885)
- Booking Restrictions: None
- Catering is allowed in this room. Book catering here.
- Facilities: 9 Rectangular tables, 35 chairs, PC, projector, 3 whiteboards
Key contact details
Security/Emergency (24 hours a day, 7 days per week):
+44 (0)20 7589 1000 (Ext: 4444)
ICT and AV assistance (Mon-Fri, 0830-1800):
+44 (0)20 7594 9000 (Ext: 49000)
Or raise a request in ASK
Estates Operations Customer Services Centre
24 hours a day, 7 days per week
+44 (0)20 7594 8000 (Ext: 48000)
Or raise a request in Planon
- Request repairs and maintenance
- Report a breach of room etiquette e.g. room left in a mess