City and Guilds building rooms
City and Guilds Building meeting rooms
Planon has full details of the room equipment, photos and additional information. From the list of available rooms (search results), click 'More info' next to the room name to see all the details.
Staff with access to shared rooms, can book these rooms through Planon, or by inviting the room to a meeting in Outlook.
See Department permissions to find out whether staff in your department have access to book shared and/or open rooms.
City and Guilds Building Meeting Rooms (1)
- Directions: Take the lifts to the 6th floor. Turn right. Room 608 is straight ahead when the hall turns to the left.
- Booking Restrictions: None
- Catering is allowed in this room. Book catering here.
- Facilities: Rectangular table, 6 Chairs, Large TV screen
Key contact details
Security/Emergency (24 hours a day, 7 days per week):
+44 (0)20 7589 1000 (Ext: 4444)
ICT and AV assistance (Mon-Fri, 0830-1800):
+44 (0)20 7594 9000 (Ext: 49000)
Or raise a request in ASK
Estates Operations Customer Services Centre
24 hours a day, 7 days per week
+44 (0)20 7594 8000 (Ext: 48000)
Or raise a request in Planon
- Request repairs and maintenance
- Report a breach of room etiquette e.g. room left in a mess