The College is committed to reducing waste and harnessing the benefits of its waste resources
Why reuse and recycle?
By reusing or recycling we are:
- Contributing to the conservation of natural resources.
- Saving energy.
- Helping to protect the environment.
- Reducing landfill.
- To ensure that we reuse rather than recycle.
- To recycle rather than incinerate for energy recovery.
- To recover energy rather than just burn or send to landfill.
- By applying the principles of the waste hierarchy we will ensure that we do not waste valuable resources.
We will also reduce our impact on the environment by minimising the carbon emissions associated with both disposing of old products and obtaining new ones.
Waste Directory - Dispose of something now...
The explains your responsibilities, what facilities are in place and how to dispose of your resources.