Parking your motorcycle at South Kensington campus
Motorcycle parking is available at the South Kensington campus to staff and postgraduate students who register their motorcycles with Security.
Motorcycle parking regulations
- Only staff and postgraduate students may park their motorcycle on campus
- All motorcycles parked on campus must be registered and display an Imperial College permit. Any unregistered bikes on site are liable to a fixed penalty fine.
- All motorcycles must park in marked motorcycle bays.
- Spaces on campus are for the use of daily commuters only and not as long term parking facilities e.g. (overnight/ holidays).
- Motorcycle parking will be monitored. A fixed penalty fine will be issued to motorcycle owners if the motorcycle parking regulations are not followed.
Register your motorcycle
Please complete the following Word template for registration and send it to email@example.com:
- Motorbike parking permit application (Word document)
- If you need to change your record for any reason or you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on ext. 49641.