What is Osteopathy?
- Osteopathy is an established, recognised system of diagnosis and treatment of muscle, joint problems and soft tissue injuries.
- Osteopathy combines specific knowledge of anatomy and physiology and uses many of the diagnostic procedures used in conventional medicine.
- Pain and dysfunction often occur because a person's body is not working in the most efficient way. This puts strain on the muscles, ligaments and joints, which can result in pain and discomfort. Osteopaths work to restore the structure and function of the body to a state of balance and harmony, so helping the whole person.
What can Osteopathy help to treat?
- Sports injuries
- Headaches/ migraines
- Back and neck pain
- Muscle/ tendon and joint injuries
- Hip/ knee and ankle problems
- Shoulder/ arm and hand injuries
- Disc/ nerve problems
Therapists that offer this treatment
Philip Cox offers both osteopathy and sports/remedial massage.
Philip is a registered osteopath and massage therapist who has been working at Ethos since 2007
Philip is available at Ethos on Monday, Thursday and Sunday
Standard rate: £70
Imperial Staff: £60
Imperial Students: £50
Follow up treatment
Standard rate: £50
Imperial Staff: £45
Imperial Students: £40
Please note a 24-hour cancellation policy applies