Sports Massage is an integral part of the training regime of top competitors and helps prevent injury. However, the benefits can be experienced by all regardless of age, fitness and activity levels.
- Pain and muscle strain reduction
- Releasing negative effects of stress and improving well-being
- Upper limb disorder/RSI prevention and treatment
- Back/ neck pain/ muscle tightness/ stiffness/ tension headaches/ release
- Enhance performance and benefits of training
- Improve posture, flexibility and range of movement beyond normal stretching
- Pre-event physical and psychological preparation
- Post-event minimise Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
Regular treatments allow sports people to sustain high levels of performance without injury.
Please note that if you cancel a booking with less than 24 hours notice, full payment will be incurred. All payments should be made to the therapists directly by cash or cheque. Sorry no credit/debit cards can be accepted.
Therapists that offer this treatment
Philip is a registered osteopath and massage therapist who has been working at Ethos since 2007.
Philip is available at Ethos on Monday, Thursday and Sunday
Standard rate: £70
Imperial Staff: £60
Imperial Students: £50
Follow up treatment
Standard rate: £50
Imperial Staff: £45
Imperial Students: £40
Please note that a 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
Maria is availble at the following times:
Wednesdays 17:30 - 22:00
Fridays 12:45 - 17:15
Standard rate: £60 (1 hr), £35 (30 mins)
Imperial Staff: £50 (1 hr), £30 (30 mins)
Imperial Students: £45 (1 hr), £30 (30 mins)
To book a session with Maria, please call 07580 478 075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org