Financial statements 2017-18
Imperial's financial statements were independently audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. The financial statements were approved by the College's Council on 23 November 2018 and were signed on its behalf on that date by Sir Philip Dilley, Chair of Council; Professor Alice Gast, President; and Mr Muir Sanderson, Chief Financial Officer.
Read the financial statements in full
The College's financial statements are available to read in full in the pdf copy of the Annual Report and accounts 2017-18.
The financial statements are divided into seven sections. You can find the start of each section on the following pages of the report (each link opens the report in Issuu):
- Page 48: Independent auditors’ report
- Page 50: Statement of comprehensive income and expenditure
- Page 51: Statement of financial position
- Page 52: Statement of changes in reserves
- Page 53: Consolidated statement of cash flows
- Page 54: Statement of principal accounting policies
- Page 58: Notes to the accounts