The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- Matt gave his inaugural lecture in January 2020. You can view the lecture on YouTube.
- Matt was one of the honourees for the 2020 Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists in the United Kingdom. Read the article on the Imperial news website.
- We are actively recruiting for two PhD positions in chiral organic materials and devices. For more details, please see our Opportunities.
- Melis Ekinci, James Rushworth and Dan Mercea have all successfully completed their PhDs. Well done all!
- Our latest work on circularly polarised OLEDs in out now in ACS Nano.
- Rosie has published her first paper on photoswitches in a special edition of ChemPhotoChem.
- Raymond won a first place poster prize at the 2019 Chemical Biology and Bio-Organic Group (CBBG) Forum meeting. Well done Raymond!
- Matt was promoted to full Professor from 1 September 2018.