The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- We are seeking to recruit a PhD student on a project which concerns application of our photoswitchable molecules to materials science, specifically energy capture. For more details, please see the Opportunities page.
- Matt is organising a free one day meeting on chiral materials at Imperial College in January. Find out more about the event here. Registration is essential.
- Matt was promoted to full Professor from 1st September 2018
- PhD student James Rushworth won a poster prize at the 7th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress, Liverpool, UK
- Matt’s collaborative contribution towards the development of new CDK7 inhibitors in clinical trials for cancer has been highlighted in a College press release
- Matt was awarded a 5-year EPSRC Established Career Fellowship
- Matt was awarded the 2018 Tetrahedron Young Investigator Award for Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry. Find out more about the award here