Commemoration Day is an occasion for students, staff and graduands across all networks and faculties to get together and celebrate our achievements as an institution. Help make commemoration Day extra special by volunteering your time on Wednesday 16 October.
Learn new skills, meet new people and be part of a fantastic team at one of Imperial's most prestigious events.
- Flexible times - Volunteer shifts available ranging from two hours to the whole day
- Rewarding - Enhance your CV and boost your confidence
- Open to everyone – Both staff and students are welcome to volunteer at this institution wide celebration
As a thank you, all volunteers are entitled to a free ticket to one of the graduation departmental receptions. Volunteers who give more than four hours of their time will also receive a £5 lunch voucher for use at on campus outlets.
There are a variety of volunteer roles available for a range of different skill sets; each are vital to creating a positive experience for graduands and their guests:
- Greeting graduands and their guests through on campus stewarding
- Answering visitors queries at our designated information desks
- Helping to supervise graduand gowning and academic gowning
- Stewarding at one of our departmental receptions
Prior to the event you will be provided with a detailed briefing pack and volunteer guide. All volunteers will be invited to briefing session held at the South Kensington campus and will be fully supported by an assigned Team Leader who will act as your main point of contact for the duration of your shift.
If you have any questions about volunteering for Graduation, please contact Holly Stonebridge at email@example.com