Commemoration Day is an occasion for students, staff and graduands across all networks and faculties to get together and celebrate our achievements as an institution. Help make Commemoration Day extra special by volunteering your time on Wednesday 20th October 2021.
Learn new skills, meet new people and be part of a fantastic team at one of Imperial's most prestigious events.
- Flexible times - Volunteer shifts available ranging from half days to the whole day
- Rewarding - Enhance your CV and boost your confidence
- Open to everyone – Both staff and students are welcome to volunteer at this institution wide celebration
All volunteers will also receive a £5 lunch voucher for use at on campus outlets.
There are a variety of volunteer roles available for a range of different skill sets; each are vital to creating a positive experience for graduands:
- Greeting graduands through on campus stewarding
- Answering visitors queries at our designated information desks
- Helping to supervise graduand gowning and academic gowning
- Assisting graduands with wayfinding across campus
Prior to the event you will be provided with a detailed briefing pack and volunteer guide. All volunteers will be invited to briefing session details and will be fully supported by an assigned Team Leader who will act as your main point of contact for the duration of your shift.
This will be a COVID responsible event, so measures such as COVID-19 testing, the use of face coverings, maintaining respectful distancing and other measures will be implemented. Further details will be provided in due course. Perhaps detail the testing requirements information here.
If you have any questions about volunteering for Graduation, please contact Josh Campbell at email@example.com