We are keen to hear from you if you would like to apply for a fellowship through the High Energy Physics Group - please contact a member of academic staff relevant to your area to discuss your application as soon as possible, as the Department holds a selection process for all Fellowship schemes (except Marie Curie fellowships). Please ensure that you have read the sponsor's information and can meet the eligibility requirements before contacting us.
The deadlines for potential applications to reach us will appear here as each scheme round is announced. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. If you are interested in a scheme that doesn't appear in the lists below then please do still contact us to discuss it.
If you are approved to submit a formal application the Department will assist you throughout the application process. We set internal submission deadlines which are substantially earlier than the sponsor deadlines to allow for sufficient preparation and approval time, you will be advised of this.
The Department has further information on its Fellowship page.
None at the moment
- Royal Commission 1851 Research Fellowships
- Royal Society Newton Fellowships
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Indivdual Fellowships
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships
- UKRI Future Leaders Fellowships
- UKRI Stephen Hawking Fellowships