In order to process the payroll on time, and to ensure that staff are paid correctly, please send all relevant documents in accordance with the following timetable. If information is ready earlier, please submit it as soon as it is available.
|Month||Deadline to HR for:1|
- salary payments and amendments
Deadline to Payroll for:
-casual new starters forms (Pay 8A)
|Deadline to Payroll for2|
- existing casual worker Pay8b forms, zero hours & overtime claims
|Date pay credited to bank account|
|January||17:00, 3 January||17:00, 10 January||24 January|
|February||17:00, 3 February||17:00, 10 February||24 February|
|March||17:00, 3 March||17:00, 10 March||24 March|
|April3||17:00, 30 March||17:00, 6 April||24 April|
|May||17:00, 1 May||17:00, 7 May||22 May|
|June||17:00, 3 June||17:00, 10 June||24 June|
|July||17:00, 3 July||17:00, 10 July||24 July|
|August||17:00, 3 August||17:00, 10 August||24 August|
|September||17:00, 3 September||17:00, 10 September||24 September|
|October||17:00, 2 October||17:00, 9 October||23 October|
|November||17:00, 3 November||17:00, 10 November||24 November|
|December3||17:00, 2 December||17:00, 9 December||23 December|
|January 2021||17:00, 23 December 2020||17:00, 8 January 2021||22 January 2021|
- Note 1: This deadline is the latest date that department must submit requests for salary payments and amendments such as new contract requests, contract extensions, change of working hours, maternity, unpaid leave, leavers. Potential changes related to other processes (such as pay relativity, promotions, bonuses etc.) must follow timetables published elsewhere on the HR website.
- Note 2: 17:00 on each of these dates is the latest that departments must submit Pay8Bs for existing casual workers, timesheets for zero-hours workers and overtime claims.
- Note 3: The deadlines in April and December are slightly earlier than normal due to bank holidays and College closure days