Welcome to the Staff Survey
The 2019 Staff Survey is now closed and the reports have been uploaded.
2 Column general content block = 2 key
CAMPUS ROADSHOWS 2019
The Roadshows have now taken place and the feedback received from staff will help with the action planning which will commence this Summer.
To see a copy of the Staff Survey Roadshow Presentation slides, please click here: Staff Survey Roadshow Presentation (pdf)
We reacted! We listened to your feedback from the 2017 Staff Survey and here are just some of the things that have changed as a result of this: -
- We introduced two new career progression pathways for staff in the learning and teaching job family
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences introduced training sessions on managing mental health at work
- We launched bespoke professional development support for clinical research fellows in the Faculty of Medicine
- The Faculty of Engineering introduced active bystander training, which gives staff and students the tools and confidence to challenge poor behaviour, and it’s now being rolled out more widely
- We extended the Lead-Engage-Apply-Perform (LEAP) training programme to supervisors as well as managers within Finance, Campus Services, Estates and ICT