Keywords: analytical pipelines, experimental design, data quality control, data integration
- Experiment design:
- Avoidance of batch effects,
- Balancing budget and minimal statistical requirements.
- Development of tailored methods:
- Getting novel information from existing data;
- Extraction of information from hard, noisy datasets.
- Downstream analysis and interpretation:
- Molecular networks;
- Survival analysis;
- Integration of heterogeneous data.
Points of contact:
- Dr Santosh Atanur
- Dr Paul Blakeley