Enterprise is the College’s industry facing arm and is responsible for managing relationships with the College’s largest corporate partners. The department is responsible for assisting academics and departments in acquiring large, complex research grants with industry.
- Evaluating the College’s Key Partnership Accounts
- Creating a tool to map key corporate relationships within the College
- Contributing to the annual planning and budgeting process
- Organising events for corporate partners and senior members of the College
- Completing a review of the College’s communications with external corporate contacts
- Supporting the co-ordination of a new competition for enterprising female students
- Supporting the set-up of new business accelerator programmes
- Researching and evaluating new potential ventures.