Salary and benefits
The first year starting salary is from £30,770. This is grade ‘3a’ on the College’s Professional Services pay scale.
The second year salary is from £35,850. This is grade ‘3b’ on the College’s Professional Services pay scale. Progression to grade 3b is subject to a successful performance review.
The salaries quoted will increase by any cost of living award implemented by the College in August following the annual pay review.
There are also many additional benefits to working at Imperial College London, these include:
- Pension services provided by SAUL including a generous contribution from the College
- Minimum 39 days paid annual leave including public holidays & College Closures
- Interest free travel loans to purchase an annual season ticket
- Interest free bicycle loans
- Child care provision and child care support scheme
- Discounted membership at College sport & leisure facilities
- Opportunity to enrol in lunchtime or evening classes from the Centre for Languages, Culture and Communication
- Contributions towards the costs of a professional qualification and provision for study leave
- Discounts and cashback on personal purchases from a wide variety of online and high street stores via ‘Perks at Work’