The Department of Mathematics holds Departmental Open Days in Spring Term. These Open Days are mostly targetted at offer holders.
- Wednesday 8 February (12.30 - 5pm)
- Wednesday 19 April (12.30 - 5pm)
- Arrival – from 12:30pm. Welcome talk from Dr Colin Cotter begins at 1pm in the Clore Lecture Theatre, Huxley Building.
- A maths talk and an admissions talk will follow. A current panel of students will give a presentation and then field questions, and finally, there will be tea, student project posters, and optional tours of the College.
- Latest finish time back at the Clore will be approximately 16.45hrs
Register to attend
Registration is compulsory for attendees.
Directions to the Department
The main entrance to the Huxley Building of Imperial College London for the Department of Mathematics is at 180 Queen’s Gate.
- Tube/bus: Gloucester Road or South Kensington are the closest underground stations to the Department of Mathematics. Buses 9, 10 and 52 stop closer still at Queen's Gate. Find out more information on the Transport for London website.
- Additional travel information
If you're not an offer holder
For those who are yet to apply, Mathematics department sessions take place throughout the College Open Days every June and September. Please visit Undergraduate Open days for dates and registration information.