Software - FIJI
FIJI (FIJI is just ImageJ)
- Free open source image processing package
- Opens all our native file formats
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- FIJI is a version of ImageJ that will automatically update and load a variety of useful plugins including the Bio-Formats Importer
- View and edit original image file formats
- Measurements and analysis tools
- Image presentation
- Wide selection of plugins
- Macros and macro writing
FILM staff can provide FIJI training and help with macro writing
We have a written a few macros to help with presentation and analysis which you can download
(download and save the text file to the macros\toolsets directory of FIJI. It can then be loaded by selecting it using the >> on the FIJI toolbar)
Download the file Macros (ZIP) containing all the macros and unzip it to the FIJI directory under the subdirectory of macros/toolsets.
The Macro Toolsets can then be selected by clicking on the >> on the tool bar.
LUT (look up table)
you can also download the "Light Blue LUT" LUT, unzip and save it to the luts subdirectory of FIJI
Macro Update History
These macros are updated regularly (either use the macro update tool or download latedset version).
New multiimage Gallery tool (Presentation toolset) and Library image split and save tool (.lif and .czi files) (Series toolset) added