Have Your Say
The Faculty of Medicine is committed to Imperial College's strategic aim of building a supportive, inclusive and highly motivated community, across all disciplines, functions and activities. We want to create a work environment that delivers an excellent employment experience for everyone who works here.
As part of our commitment, the Faculty of Medicine has launched our Have Your Say initiative. We believe it is important for our staff to feel they are able to voice their views about our workplace and that we listen to what our staff have to say. We want to work together with our staff to address the issues which are raised.
Confidential Have Your Say hotline:
The Faculty of Medicine has set up a special external hotline (0800 197 2814) run by Confidential Care (CIC) the Imperial College employee assistance provider.
- You will be able to speak confidentially to a professional counsellor about the issues affecting you.
- You may remain anonymous if you wish.
- CIC will produce a strictly confidential report which indicates the key issues.
- The Faculty of Medicine will look to address the issues raised.
You may wish to highlight issues such as:
- Confidence in expressing views and opinions without fear of negative consequences
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Equality awareness
- Managing pressure
- Personal Review and Development Plan
- Promotion and career progression
CIC are able to provide information and advice on a wide range of work and life issues, including debt and financial management, legal and tax advice, consumer and citizen rights, finding child and elder care, and everyday matters.
Full details of the services provided by CIC are available on the Confidential Care website.
You may wish to speak about the issues affecting you with a member of the Faculty of Medicine Human Resources Team:
Ann Kelly - Head of College Employee Relations and Medicine Human Resources
+44 (0)20 7594 5452
Siobhain Griffin - Human Resources Manager (Medicine)
Faculty of Medicine Centre, National Heart and Lung Institute, School of Public Health
+44 (0)20 7594 9771
Maria Lynch - Human Resources Manager (Medicine)
Department of Medicine, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Institute of Clinical Sciences
+44 (0)20 7594 0740