2021 Assessment sessions will be either 08.30-12.30 or possibly 13.00-17.00.
ST3 and ST4 General Junior Assessment Dates (2020-21)
The ST3 and ST4 General Junior assessments will take place between Thursday 2 September and Wednesday 15 September inclusive. Trainees will be invited to attend for assessment on their usual teaching day and will be allocated to morning or afternoon on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Group JM1 - Monday 6 September
- Group JT1 - Tuesday 7 September
- Group JW1 - Wednesday 15 September
- Group JTh1 - Thursday 2 September
- Group JF1 - Friday 3 September
- Group JW2 - Wednesday 8 September
ST5 and ST6 (and ST4 Vascular) Assessment Dates (2020-21)
ST5 and ST6 assessments will take place according to the trainee's sub-specialty:-
- Breast Trainee Assessments - Friday 10 September
- Colorectal Trainee Assessments - Monday 20 September, Wednesday 22 September or Tuesday 28 September
- Upper GI/HGB Trainee Assessments - Tuesday 21 September, Friday 24 September or Wednesday 29 September
- Vascular Trainee Assessments - Tuesday 14 September, Monday 17 September or Thursday 23 September (AM only)
Please note that we are only able to offer one session for breast trainees. As these skills assessments are compulsory, all trainees are urged to book time away from their Trusts well in advance of the date.