Build a Medical School
Helping you train your doctors of tomorrow
From your first concept to your first graduation, we work closely with you to fully understand the contextual requirements for your new school, ensuring the highest level of expertise, innovation and collaboration to deliver success as we work through the project together. Our approach centres on understanding your needs and exceeding your goals.
What does building a new medical school with you include?
Building your medical school in partnership with us means that you gain exclusive access to Imperial’s proven education model, equipping you with the tools to develop a the highest quality medical school curriculum in your country.
- Advice on the planning and set-up of the medical school
- Ensuring the business plan meets objectives
- Development of a governance structure and key policies
- Assistance in programme publicity, student selection and admissions
- Independent Quality Assurance overview and advice
- Develop all aspects of the MBBS programme including curriculum and assessment
- Exploring staff mobility and research collaboration options
- Access to Imperial’s wider network of experts (MERU/Transform MedEd)
- Regular review of the collaboration to ensure deliverables are met
What is the process for creating my own medical school?
The first step is to let us know what you're thinking and discuss your initial ideas with our team. Please contact us here with your enquiry.