Education consultancy and collaboration
We aim to accurately understand your requirements and clarify our collaboration processes, to ensure any project we partner on with you is successful.
Complete our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you within ten working days.
Imperial College London’s Faculty of Medicine is globally renowned for its leading medical education and world-class research output. Our dedicated Business and Educational Development team have extensive global experience in developing medical education institutions, programmes and policies, and establishing national and transnational partnerships and collaborations.
We understand medical education and the challenges and opportunities in its design and innovation. Our team apply their extensive expertise in the field of medical education development, collaboration and innovation to bring your project to life. We understand what is valuable to you: recognised expertise, excellence and a high-quality output. Our clients come from both the UK and overseas, with our biggest project to date being the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine and its medical curriculum in Singapore.
We offer a bespoke service to shape your vision, build your programme, and deliver measurable results that are relevant to your requirements and needs. And we are as dedicated as you are to raising the bar in medical education and delivery.
Explore our areas of expertise
Consultation and Advisory Service
- Curriculum design and development
- Curriculum review and evaluation
- Policy development
- External examiners
- Student welfare, support and progression processes
- Admissions processes
- Clinical communications
- Programme feedback and assessment
Business Support and Innovation
- Quality Assurance
- Governance implementation
- Academic Regulations
- New programmes and institutions – pre-operational to operational
- Business Case Development
- Teaching and research staff recruitment
- Trademark curriculum mapping software
Partnerships and Collaborations
- New medical partnerships, programmes and institutions
- Development and delivery of bespoke medical and healthcare training and courses
- Medical staff and student placements at Imperial and its partner institutions
- Summer Schools
- Medical education research