Other FACS core facilities within Imperial
- Department of Life Sciences, Flow Cytometry Facility South Kensington: Ms Jane Srivastava
- MRC Hammersmith: Dr James Elliott
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital: CatIII sorter, Mrs Parisa Amjadi
Flow cytometry UK
Formed in June 2006 to promote the interaction between all users of flow and imaging cytometry within the UK. They hold regional meetings to foster interaction between users and promote new applications and techniques. In addition, this site acts as a central resource for links, protocols, meeting advertisements and other relevant information.
Royal Microscopical Society
The RMS is dedicated to furthering the science of microscopy. It does that through a wide range of activities that support research and education in microscopy, and through enabling microscopists to make advances and developments in microscopy, cytometry and imaging. The Flow Cytometry Section of RMS was established specifically to encourage communication between cytometrists in both clinical and research laboratories.
The RMS Facilities Database has been developed closely with the BioImagingUK consortium and the existing list of Facilities hosted by the University of York. The plan is to make this list the 'go to' resource to access Imaging and Flow cytometry Facilities both UK and worldwide.
Huge, sprawling site with loads of information. Includes tutorials, reference materials, current protocols, and more. Home to the General Cytometry Email List (searchable mailing list with questions and answers), an international mailing list for flow cytometry users.
International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
ISAC is the professional organisation for scientists utilising multidisciplinary, advanced technology for the measurement of cells and cell processes.
Flow Cytometry - A Basic Introduction
This site contains an electronic version of the book (with colour figures) provided by De Novo Software. It covers flow cytometry's basis theory and major applications in mammalian biology, which is ideal for people coming to flow cytometry for the first time.
BD free online training courses
An introduction to Flow Cytometry Web-Based Training from BD featured with slides and talks.
Mario Roederer's Compensation Perspective
An excellent guide to compensation, how to do it, and why it's so important. Includes a quiz, many diagrams, and a short no-fail recipe for proper compensation every time.
- BD Biosciences Multicolor Flow Cytometry Tools for Spectrum Viewer and Panel Designer
- Invitrogen Spectrum Viewer
- Biolegend Fluorescence Spectra Analyzer
- FlowJo Tutorials
- Kaluza® Flow Analysis Software - Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Cytobank Cytobank - a cloud-based platform that accelerates research productivity by enabling you to analyze and visualize multiple single-cell data sets simultaneously.