Monday 2 July - Friday 27 July 2018
Introductory video for FoM summer school
This four-week summer school gives a unique insight into biomedicine in the immersive research environment of Imperial College London's world-renowned Faculty of Medicine.
Innovative revolutions are changing the face of biomedicine from genes to populations. Through interactive sessions, a mini-research laboratory project and keynote lectures you will explore cutting-edge research, technology, and the future of biomedicine.
Revolutionise your summer.
3 column general content block - Summer School Content, Costs, Requirements and application
- Application deadline: 30 April 2018 (23.59 GMT)
- Open to undergraduates and recent graduates (18+) with degrees containing a bioscience component
- Four weeks of interactive keynotes, talks, mini-research laboratory project and interactive group work
- Academic credits: 7.5 ECTS credits (=3-4 US) / 80 contact hours
- English language requirements apply
- Study at a world top ten institution
- Experience the vibrant, multicultural city of London
- Boost your CV with a sought-after Imperial course
- Rub shoulders with Imperial's world-renowned academics
- Network with other students from over 20 countries
- Prizes available for top academic and lab project performances
Fees and funding
- Programme fee: £3,500
- Additional costs for accommodation, living expenses and optional social activities
- Scholarships available to cover programme fee (application deadline: 7 February 2018, 23.59 GMT)
- Earlybird discounted fee: £3,000 (application deadline: 20 February 2018, 23.59 GMT)
- Group discounts available for institutions
- Download a programme brochure for full details