Revolutions in Biomedicine Summer Programme
Make friends from across the world and enhance your academic profile on the Revolutions in Biomedicine summer programme. Based in the heart of London, this four-week programme will give you a unique insight into past, present and future biomedical transformations in a hands-on research environment at a leading international university. For more information, please see our programme details page.
3 column general content block - Key facts, Programme benefits, Tuition fees
- Summer 2017: Four-week research-oriented academic programme
- Applications open in mid October
- Dates: 3 July - 28 July
- Open to undergraduates, postgraduates and recent graduates (18+)
- Parallel social programme
- Credit: 7.5 ECTS credits (student’s home institution will determine how much credit is awarded)
- Gain academic credit and enhance your CV
- Experience intensive and stimulating study at one of the world's highest ranked universities
- Interact with world-leading medical science researchers
- Explore London's rich cultural and historical heritage through our social programme
- Benefit from peer-led pastoral support from Imperial Student Ambassadors
For 2017, the tuition fees for our four-week Revolutions in Biomedicine summer programme are £3,500 (please note that the tuition fees do not include living expenses, accommodation or some social programme activities).