Monday 29 June - Friday 24 July 2020
Introductory video for FoM summer school
Applications for 2020 are now open! Be one of the first to apply and take advantage of our earlybird programme fee of £3,000.
This four-week summer school gives a unique insight into biomedicine in the immersive research environment of Imperial College London's world-renowned Faculty of Medicine.
Innovative revolutions are changing the face of biomedicine from genes to populations. Through interactive sessions, a mini-research laboratory project and guest lectures you will explore cutting-edge research, technology, and the future of biomedicine.
Register your interest to download a brochure. Revolutionise your summer.
3 column general content block - Summer School Content, Costs, Requirements and application
- Open to undergraduates and recent graduates (18+) with degrees containing a bioscience component
- Four weeks of interactive keynotes, talks, mini-research laboratory project and interactive group work
- Academic credits: 7.5 ECTS credits (=3-4 US)
- English language requirements apply
- Study at a world top ten institution
- Experience the vibrant, multicultural city of London
- Boost your CV with a sought-after Imperial course
- Rub shoulders with Imperial's world-renowned academics
- Network with other students from over 20 countries
- Prizes available for top academic and lab project performances
- As alumni of the programme gain support in your applications for postgraduate study at Imperial College London