Imperial MedTech Links
Imperial is home to the greatest concentration of high-impact research of any major UK University. Its Department of Bioengineering, rated the top UK department of bioengineering for research (REF 2014), and its Institute of Biomedical Engineering, which unites scientists, medics and engineers from across the College’s departments and faculties, together form the centrepiece of its world-leading research and teaching expertise in the field of Medical Technology.
Imperial is seeking to strengthen its links with companies in the medical technology field, regardless of size, stage or location. Our aim is to stimulate new opportunities for member companies and Imperial academics and students through networking events, recruitment support, training, consulting and collaborative research opportunities. In this way we aim to drive revolutionary progress in the treatment and diagnosis of disease across all areas of medical need, and increase the translation and impact of Imperial research.
Benefits for Club Members
Benefits for our supporters and sponsors include:
- Engagement opportunities with a world leading university in ground-breaking translational research
- Regular research updates from Imperial College
- Insight into translation and licensing opportunities
- Opportunities for research partnerships, leading to new technologies and product opportunities
- Networking opportunities with MedTech companies from across the World.
- Priority invitations to events, conferences, seminars.
- Opportunities for joint grant bids and collaborative research projects with Imperial academics
- Opportunities for early engagement with The Michael Uren Biomedical Engineering Research Hub
- Opportunities to speak at events
- For further information about these and other benefits please contact Robert Ferguson