The Irani Family Scholarship
A generous gift from the Irani family has enabled a new scholarship at Imperial College London for Iranian nationals studying a 1-year full-time Masters course (MSc or MRes) during the 2021/22 year in the Faculties of Natural Sciences or Engineering.
The Irani Family Scholarship will provide £18,750 to the highest ranked eligible candidate, providing funding to cover the cost of living (stipend of £16,000) for the duration of a 1-year full-time course, and £2,750 towards the cost of tuition fees. The scholarship will support one student who is facing financial challenges or would not be able to study at Imperial without financial support.
- Be an Iranian national
- Have a confirmed place to study a 1-year full-time Masters (MSc or MRes) in the Faculties of Natural Sciences (FoNS) or Engineering (FoE)
- Complete an application form to confirm financial need
- Be academically excellent
Eligible Masters courses in FoNS
Eligible Masters courses in FoE
- Bioengineering PG taught and Bioengineering PG research
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Apply for the Irani Family Scholarship via the Imperial Scholarships Search Tool.
If you have a query you can contact us via email.