Have your say
The Faculty of Natural Sciences wishes to hear from you, to help us eliminate discrimination, harassment and bullying.
Have Your Say Hotline
0800 197 2814
Please state that you are calling the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Imperial College CiC Hotline
Have you been subject to or witnessed unwanted behaviour that is abusive, threatening or of a sexual nature? Are you managing discrimination, harassment and/or bullying?
We, as the Faculty of Natural Sciences:
- Have set up a special hotline run by Confidential Care (CiC) the College’s current employee assistance provider. You will be able to speak confidentially to a professional counsellor on the issues affecting you and your colleagues and remain anonymous (if you wish). You are in control.
- CiC will produce a strictly anonymous report indicating the scenarios and key issues.
- The report will be used to challenge any behaviours that detract from the fantastic environment we work in.
Have your voice heard!
- Take action and do not tolerate poor behaviour
- You do not have to suffer in silence
- Silence gives people permission to continue in their poor behaviour
Call the Have Your Say hotline on 0800 197 2814
Please state that you are calling the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Imperial College CiC Hotline.
Should staff not wish to use the phone line they can use the anonymous 'Have your say' online reporting form.
If you would prefer to speak to a member of staff please get in touch with one of our campaign contacts:
- Professor Richard Craster – Dean
- Professor Richard Thompson – Vice Dean
- Professor Paul French – Vice Dean
- Professor Jonathan Mestel – College Consul
- Professor Lesley Cohen – College Consul
- Angela Kehoe – Senior HR Manager
- Laura Honey – HR Partner (FoNS)