Projects for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Every year, we host a number of short-term research projects - for students from one of the following streams:
- Final year undegraduate (BEng and MEng) Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) students
- Final year undegraduate (MEng) Bioengineering students
- Masters degree (MSc/MRes) students - Analogue and Digital IC Design MSc, Communications & Signal Processing MSc, Bioengineering MSc, Neurotechnology MRes
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme (UROP) and Industry Placement (IP) - Summer placements
- Erasmus students - from other institutions taking their final year/thesis projects
- Topic: In field of biomedical circuits and systems, integrated circuit design, implantable devices, neural microsystems, brain machine interfaces, neural interfaces.
- For more information: Please contact Tim Constandinou (email@example.com) with your CV and a brief description of your proposed project - this should describe the motivation, background, objectives and end goal.