Get involved with public engagement
Information for academics and researchers
There are lots of opportunities for NHLI scientists and clinicians to get involved with public engagement projects. We can also support you to develop your own public engagement with research activities including facilitating collaborations with engagement partners.
If you would like to find out more about how to get involved with public engagement, please contact Ellen Dowell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Get in touch:
- if you have an existing grant that includes funds for public engagement and you would like support to develop activities
- if you are applying for a research grant and would like to integrate public engagement into your project
- if you would like to know more about public engagement as a pathway to impact
- if you have an idea for a public engagement project and would like help to make it happen
Public engagement opportunties
External opportunities to get involved in public engagement
Public engagement funding opportunities
The Wellcome Trust
- Research Enrichment - Public Engagement – open to new and current Wellcome Trust funded researchers.
The Physiological Society
The Royal College of Pathologists
British Society for Immunology
Further information about public engagement funding opportunities can be found on the NCCPE website
Please get in touch with Ellen Dowell (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss applying for a public engagement grant or integrating public engagement activities into a research grant.