Delivering an enhanced service to Academics through improved processes, systems and operating practices in research funding management, both pre and post award.
The programme has several complementary objectives:
- Processes for pre-award and post-award encapsulate best practice from across the Faculties and are as efficient and easy to navigate as possible
- Operating practices are efficient with reduced hand-offs, delays and duplication
- The quality of research proposals is as high as possible and the College maximises its research income
- IT systems complement the optimised processes and are supportable over the long term
- The administrative burden on Academics is minimised, enabling them to spend as much time as possible on research
Replacement of the InfoEd Pre Award Management System