I am a PhD student in Imperial College London under Basin Research Group (BRG). Currently, my research focus is on gravity-driven deep water fold-thrust belts, particularly on early-stage salt tectonics on deep-water passive margin; kinematics and mechanics.
- 2018 - Present Ph. D Student, Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK
- 2015 - 2016 M.Sc. Petroleum Geoscience for Exploration, University of Manchester
- 2007 - 2011 B.Sc. Geological Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung
AWARD & SCHOLARSHIP
- 2015 Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education Scholarship (LPDP)
- 2010 2nd winner of Student Project Competition in National Symposium & XI Congress IATMI (Association of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers).
Kitamura K, Tsuji T, Yamada Y, Matsuoka T, Onishi K, Sapiie B, Bahar A, Harya, Alghifari M, Erdi, A, Mutia Sari V, Matsuoka T, Kadir WGA, 2014, Potential evaluation of CO2 reservoir using the measured petrophysical parameter of rock samples in the Gundih CCS Project, Indonesia, Energy Procedia, vol.63, Pages: 4965-4970 I DOI I
Erdi A, Huuse M, Bachtiar A, 2018, Tectonic Evolution and Hydrocarbon Prospectivity of Offshore East Coast Basin, Hawke Bay, New Zealand, Offshore Technology Asia 2018, 20-23 March 2018, Kuala Lumpur. I DOI I
Erdi A, Kusuma NM, Sapiie B, Rudyawan A, Gunawan I, 2018, New Perspective of Mesozoic Hydrocarbon Prospectivity within West Timor, Australian Exploration Geoscience Conference, 18-21 February 2018, Sydney. I DOI I
Erdi A and Jackson C. A-L., 2019, Structural Style of Early Stage Salt Tectonics: insights from 3D Seismic Data, Offshore Angola, Tectonic Study Group Annual General Meeting, 14-16 January 2019, Bergen.