PhD student in the Basins Research Group at Imperial College studying the kinematics of growth in normal faults.
- Postgraduate Researcher, PhD (2018-present)
- Fulbright Research Scholar, Centro de Investigaciones Geológicas/CONICET, La Plata, Argentina (2017)
- BSc, Geology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2016)
- Facies-architecture and high-resolution sequence stratigraphic analysis of a forced regression: Insights into geometries of linked fluvial and marine strata, Centro de Investigaciones Geológicas/CONICET, La Plata, Argentina (2017)
- Sandbox analog modeling measuring the accommodation of penetrative strain in a brittle system above a ductile décollement, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2015-2016)
- Lathrop, B. A., & Burberry, C. M. (2017). Accommodation of penetrative strain during deformation above a ductile décollement. Lithosphere, 9(1), 46–57.