Theoretical Cosmology (inflation and alternatives, dark energy, cosmological constant problem, modified gravity, tests of gravity, consistent effective field descriptions)
See inSpires for a list of publications
Recent Grants and Awards:
- 2017-2021: PI on Simons Foundation Award, ‘Origins of the Universe’ program
- 2017-2022: PI on ERC consolidator grant, for the project “Massive Gravity and Cosmology,"
- 2016–2021: Royal Society Wolfson Merit Award
- 2012–2013: PI on ACES Advance Opportunity Grant, for the project “Recent Developments in Massive Gravity"
- 2010–2014: PI on Swiss National Foundation Professorship Grant, for the project “Challenging the cosmological paradigm."
- Since 2013: Co-PI on various group grants
- 2017: EPFL Alumni Award
Rham CD, Gabadadze G, Tolley AJ, Comments on (super)luminality