- Climate Risk and Financial Innovation, with Ping An Digital Economic Research Centre and Brevan Howard Centre for Financial Analysis.
- ARISE Project demonstrator, with Erik Chavez and Franklin Allen (Brevan Howard Centre), Ecole Polytechnique, CIRAD, Utrecht. European Institute of Innovation and Technology, Climate KIC, 2019-22, EUR 3.2m.
- Leverhulme Centre for Wildfires, Environment and Society, with A. Voulgarakis (PI, Imperial Physics), Grantham Institute, King's College. Leverhulme Trust, 2019-29, GPB 10m.
- Space Weather - The economic case, with Jonathan Eastwood (Imperial Physics), Met Office, Airbus, UCL-MSSL, RAL. GBP 600k. 2015-16
- Weather-index Based and Weather-driven Risk Services, with E. Chavez (Imperial), Ecole Polytechnique, Reading, Hamburg, Sainsbury's, Willis Towers Watson, World Food Programme, World Bank. EUR 1.6m. 2015-17.
- Large Commercial Risks, with A. Milidonis (Nanyang), Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre, Nanyang Business School, Singapore. SGD 80k. 2014-15
- OASIS Open Access Loss Modeling Framework - Financial Module, Climate-KIC, GBP 300k. 2012-14.
- Modelling large losses in the insurance industry, Financial Services KTP (NERC,TSB, ESRC, IICI, Liberty, Hiscox), GBP 614k. 2011-13
- Risk appetite indexing (with N. Meade), Financial Services KTP (TSB, ESRC, Willis), GBP 176k. 2010-13
- Informed intermediation of longevity exposures: Pension buyouts and ILS investment (with D. Blake), CAREFIN Bocconi, 2009.
- Sequential analysis of insurance data (with A.Tsanakas), UK Institute of Actuaries, 2008.
- On a new generalization of the Gerber-Shiu function (with M. Morales), US Society of Actuaries, 2007.