Folusho Ojutalayo manages the Royal Brompton Library. I also manage the Library Collections for Medicine at the South Kensington Campus and provides support for Imperial College London staff & students and NHS users. This includes maintaining the book collection and providing training sessions on the use of a wide range of Library resources such as e-journals, databases and reference management software, such as EndNote.
You can contact Folu about:
- Booking an appointment for training or advice on what Library resources are available to support you in your work, and how to use them.
- Information skills such as database searching, keeping up to date with the latest literature, and using Refworks and Endnote.
- Enquiries related to facilities at the Royal Brompton Library.
- Feedback about the Library services.
- Book suggestions for the collection