- Faheem Zafari, Ioannis Papapanagiotou, and Konstantinos Christidis, “Micro-location for Internet of Things equipped Smart Buildings”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 3(1), 96-112, June, 2015.
- Faheem Zafari, and Ioannis Papapanagiotou, “Enhancing iBeacon based Micro-Location with Particle Filtering”, IEEE Global Communication Conference, Dec 06-10, 2015, San Diego, California.
- Gul Muhammad Khan, Faheem Zafari, “Dynamic Feedback neuro-evolutionary networks for forecasting the highly fluctuating Electrical Loads ” Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines (Impact factor: 0.9), , 1-18, 2016.
- Faheem Zafari, Gul Muhammad Khan, Mehreen Rahman and Sahibzada Ali Mahmud, “Evolving Recurrent Neural Network using Cartesian Genetic Programming to Predict The Trend in Foreign Currency Exchange Rates,” Applied Artificial Intelligence (Impact factor:0.53), 28(6), 597-628, 2014.
- Gul Muhammad Khan, Faheem Zafari, and Sahibzada Ali Mahmud, “ Very Short Term Load Forecasting using Cartesian Genetic Programming evolved Recurrent Neural Networks (CGPRNN),” 2013 12th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2, 152-155, Miami, Florida, December 2013.
- Jawad Ali, Faheem Zafari, Gul Muhammad Khan, and Sahibzada Ali Mahmud, “Future Client’s Requests Estimation for Dynamic Resource Allocation in Cloud Data Center using CGPANN,” 2013 12th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2, 331-334, Miamia, Florida, December 2013.
- Faheem Zafari, Sahibzada Ali Mahmud, Gul Muhammad Khan, Mehreen Rahman, and Haseeb Zafari, “A Survey of Intelligent Car Parking System”, Journal of Applied Research and Technology (Impact factor: 0.45), 2013.
- Faheem, Fahd Humayoun, Muhammad Inayatullah Babar, Haseeb Zafari, and MF Zuhairi “Performance analysis of a Token Bucket Shaper for MPEG4 video and Real Audio signal,”2013 IEEE International Conference on Smart Instrumentation, Measurement and Applications, 1-4, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, November, 2013.
- Gul Muhammad Khan, Atif Rashid Khattak, Faheem Zafari, and Sahibzada Ali Mahmud,“Electrical load forecasting using fast learning recurrent neural networks,”2013 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 1-6, Dallas, Texas, August, 2013.