I work as a Content Designer in the Digital team of Communications and Public Affairs. My role is to help Imperial staff plan, structure and produce online content to ensure it is useful, usable and easy to find for the intended audiences.
I have over 12 years experience working for Russell Group universities in various roles including: academic administration, IT support, procurement, web design and development and communications.
How I can help
I can advise and support you on:
- How to structure content - information architecture
- Content and page layout
- Choosing the best way to display content
- Auditing your current website
- Advising on how to approach the creation of a new website or a redesign of a current site.
Other areas I can advise on:
- Analysing the performance of your site (Google Analytics)
- User research and testing
- Using t4 site manager
- Developing best practice guidance for effective content design
- Developing a toolkit for auditing and managing web content
- Auditing websites across Imperial