I was appointed as Digital Communications Manager for the Department of Medicine in January 2018. In this role, I oversee communications with our internal and external stakeholders, in addition to developing and implementing marketing strategies for our postgraduate programmes. I work to promote the Department's core activities and outputs, which typically involves developing engaging content about our research, teaching and organisational culture.
If you are a member of staff in the Department of Medicine, please get in touch if you have a question about:
- promoting a news item or an event
- contributing to the DoM Staff Blog (general staff updates and news) or the Imperial Medicine Blog (research)
- the Department of Medicine Staff Newsletter
- the Departmental website - e.g. requesting a new page/site, making an update, booking a t4 CMS training session
- updating your Professional Web Page (PWP)
- designing publicity materials
- using the College brand
- managing your online presence (e.g. social media)
I am also a committee member for the Cross-College Communications Group, which organises monthly talks for anyone working in a comms-related role within Imperial College. Please feel free to get in touch if you are interested in joining or finding out more.
I joined Imperial in October 2014 after graduating with a first-class honours degree (BA English) from the University of Exeter. I have worked as a Section Manager for the Divisions of Brain Science and Experimental Medicine in the Department of Medicine, and as Communications Officer for the Department of Chemical Engineering. You can see my full career history on my LinkedIn profile.