For more information please visit:
Recent Invited Lectures
- Summer School: Nonlinearity and Stochasticity in Emergent Phenomena, 29.7-3.8.2013, Cuernavaca, Mexico.
- Invited talk at Physics of emergent behaviour – from single cells to group of individuals. 24-26 June 2013, Brighton. England.
- Keynote at The XXXVI Brazilian Meeting of Condensed Matter Physics, May 13-17 2013, Aguas de Lindola.
- Keynote at Complex 2012, Dec 5-7 Santa Fe, USA – eventually had to decline because of urgent obligations in London.
- Anomalous Statistics, Generalized Entropies, and Information Geometry, Nara, Japan 6-10 March 2012.
- XII Latin American Workshop on Nonlinear Phenomena, San Louis, Mexico, 10-14 Oct. 2011
- Net-Works 2011, El Escorial, Spain 26-28 Oct. 2011.
- Berlinsky Condensed, McMaster University, Canada, 6 May 2011.
- Greek-Turkish Conference on Statistical Mechanics and Dynamical Systems, 5-12 September 2010
- Keynote at Mathematics, Computation and Biology, UWE, 24 June 2010
- Keynote to the Shaping Health Systems network meeting, London, 17 June 2010.
- Invited colloquium Santa Fe Institute, New Mexico, 13 May 2010.
- Simulation Hierarchies for Climate Modeling, UCLA, May 3-7, 2010
- Particle Systems Conference, Warwick, 11-13 January, 2010.
Jensen HJ, 2008, Emergence of network structure in models of collective evolution and evolutionary dynamics, Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical & Engineering Sciences, Vol:464, ISSN:1364-5021, Pages:2207-2217
Alarcon T, Jensen HJ, 2011, Quiescence: a mechanism for escaping the effects of drug on cell populations, Journal of the Royal Society Interface, Vol:8, ISSN:1742-5689, Pages:99-106
Tirnakli U, Jensen HJ, Tsallis C, 2011, Restricted random walk model as a new testing ground for the applicability of q-statistics, Europhysics Letters, Vol:96, ISSN:0295-5075
Giometto A, Jensen HJ, 2012, Connecting the microdynamics to the emergent macrovariables: self-organized criticality and absorbing phase transitions in the Deterministic Lattice Gas., Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys, Vol:85
et al., 2013, Entangled communities and spatial synchronization lead to criticality in urban traffic, Scientific Reports, Vol:3, ISSN:2045-2322
et al., 2013, Ecosystems Perspective on Financial Networks: Diagnostic Tools, Complexity, Vol:19, ISSN:1076-2787, Pages:22-36